Apartment hunting can be equally exciting and stressful. You’re trying to find a place to call home, after all! When you find an apartment community you’d like to tour, there are several things you should ask the leasing specialist. We rounded up the top questions you should ask while on a tour:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- Are there any additional deposits, fees, or charges I should be aware of?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- What lease terms are available?
- How do I put in a maintenance request?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- What are the other residents like?
- How long does it take to get to work, shopping, and dining?
Keeping these questions in mind and asking the leasing specialist about them can help you determine your budget, get a feel for the area and other residents, understand the community’s policies, and more. Leasing specialists and other community team members at Abberly at Southpoint are a great resource for these and any other questions you may have.
At Abberly at Southpoint, we believe it’s how you live that matters. We understand that finding the perfect apartment where you can make lasting memories is important to you. For a stress-free leasing experience, schedule a tour and our leasing specialists will guide you through the community and help you find your dream apartment!